At SJC Security Installations we recognise that privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use SJC Security Installations services, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
Personal information and other data we collect
• SJC Security Installations collects personal information when you register for a SJC Security Installations service or otherwise voluntarily provide such information. We may combine personal information collected from you with information from third parties to provide a better user experience, including customising content for you.
• We may use personal information to provide the services you've requested, including services that display customised content.
• We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve SJC Security Installations technologies and services.
• We may share aggregated non-personal information with third parties outside of SJC Security Installations.
• We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
• SJC Security Installations processes personal information on our servers in the United Kingdom.
• We offer you choices when we ask for personal information, whenever reasonably possible.
• We make good faith efforts to provide you access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate and delete it, when reasonably possible. Please note that a request may take up to 3 months to submit.
Security of your Personal Information
• SJC secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
• SJC secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
• When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other Web sites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Changes to this Statement
• SJC will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback.
• SJC encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how SJC Security is protecting your information.
For information about specific SJC Security Installations services, privacy practices or if you have general questions, please write to us at:
Privacy Matters c/o SJC Security Installations
34 Parsonage Drive